Sunday, June 15, 2003

I had my cards read tonight... tarot cards. Wowzers. It was tooooooooooo cooooooooooooool for schoooooooooool man. I am supposedly going to get some sort of promotion or job change in septemberish... she told me I am going to see a long lost friend in August.. (which I am)... that I am healthy... which is a relief... and that I am going to meet and get into a relationship with a redhaired guy who is 5'10'' next feb/march, and that he will some how be connected to work.. and that his sign is a fire sign. Also that my money will continue to be ok, although I need to start saving... and that my brother is ok, mom is in a long term relationship, that will last a good deal longer, my aunt will get sick in the fall, but will recover... wowzers it was crazy. It was good though, very good.

No comments: