Tuesday, July 08, 2003

A horse is a horse, of course, and Oregon

Awwww, I tho thad... In Harmony, the horse farm, was off for two weeks, so I didn't get to go down there, and my landladies horse was put to sleep, so I haven't been working on him in a few weeks, (well duh), and then yesterday I was excited cus I was going to the farm, but then I got a call saying that they are not having monday classes any more. Ok, so no more mondays. Then today I go down there, and there is no longer a 6pm tuesday class! So the only class I get to work in now is the wednesday class. Awwwww that makes me sad. I miss the horses. Ok, so about Oregon. I'm going!!! I didn't think we would really be able too, and I almost told my boss today that I wasn't really going, that it was gonna be like all the other times I had tried to go on vacation, however, when I got home I had a call. The price is still $400, but Grace can get $200 together. If I lend her the other $200, she will pay me back $50 a week for 4 wks. Woooohooooo we are going to Oregon!!! *does the I'm going to Oregon dance*

No comments: