Saturday, June 05, 2004

If I only had another 6 months...

If I knew that I could live well and fully for another 6 months.. and then I would just cease to exist, what would I do with my time?
I would go swimming.
I would walk a dog
I would ride a horse
I would go to the aquarium
I would go to the zoo
I would tell my family how I feel about them
I would speak my mind
I would watch the sun rise
I would watch teh sun set
I would go to the bar and flirt shamelessly
I would ride a bike fast down a hill
I would go swim with dolphins
I would go canoeing
I would go camping
I would laugh heartily
I would eat some really really sinful desserts
I would snuggle with someone
I would party hearty
I would get a tattoo
and of course, I would be going sky diving, bunji jumping...
I would.. take a trip to the rain forest
I would kayak among orca's
I would go dancing and sing karaoke, like no one else is around
I would live
I would not tolerate people who made me feel bad
Thats what I would do if I had 6 months to live... Or atleast... thats what I hope I would do. What would you do?

2 comments:

Grant said...

If I only had six months to live, I would probably get depressed and commit suicide. But I liked your answers.

Anonymous said...

I have been searching and searching for the book "Sandiegzu" can you post any other information about it, author, publisher, anything!!! PLEASE!!!! Thank you.