Monday, March 03, 2003

i am going to be out of books before the end of the year I fear. I have read...3-4 books since i moved. Which to some people doesnt seem like alot, but thats in like a month. I seem to just be devouring them. I started volunteering at a farm that does theraputic riding tonight. I got to watch a class, which eased my fear of having to participate in one. And I got to groom some horses. Woohoo. And Weds night there will be an actual voliunteer orientation, in which we get to practice leading, side walking, and take turns being the rider. Ohhh scary. lol. I was so proud of myself when i picked my first hoof. lol I think I can get used to this barn work and working with horses... and its bound to be good for both my resume', and my physique *flexes a few muscles*

No comments: