Saturday, March 29, 2003

Whats so wrong with being happy....March 16th came and went, and I didn't even notice until a week later. I didn't even think "hey the 16th is coming up sometime soon" before. I guess it just goes with the territory of healing, is not noticing any more. I guess thats a good thing. I still think its going to be a very long time before I ever fall that hard for an animal without being able to take it... or without choosing to take it. After all, I was technically able to take Cubby. I simply chose not to. Although the decision was far from simple, in any way of the word. The decision was very tough to make, it took a lot of gut wrenching thought, and more than a few tears and hysterical sobs. The desicion was also multi faceted. It had many sides, many reasons, .... many excuses. Blah ok enough for now.

No comments: