Sunday, February 01, 2004

Superbowl Sunday

It's only a few minutes left in the game, and the game almost is tied. I'm hoping the Patriots win, but now I don't know. Sitting here, alone, with my cat, watching the game... haha, one of the best parts is the commercials... I really like these public service announcements, then again, I'v always liked public service announcements for some strange reason. I guess I just think that something as simple as commercials against harmful things shouldn't really be considered commercials. Would be nice if the tv stations or whoever controls the tv air waves would donate time to those announcements on a daily basis. If we drum it into peoples heads, then maybe they will get the message. My favorite one is the one about the glass popsicles... its a parody on the ciggarett commercials.

No comments: