Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Woohoo! It snowed. We actually even got some. I didn't think we would when they kept saying it was going to snow.. I mean last year, they kept saying it was going to snow... and it would.. in CT. We never got more than a dusting that would dissappear later that same day. Today we had 1-3 inches I would guess.

So, today, I realized something. I think I realized it anyway, and if I didn't, I'v atleast started to. I can only be me. I can't be anyone else. And while there are some things about me that I may not like, and may not be able to change, I can, and am allowed to change some things that I may not like and that are changeable. I am a work in progress. And anyone who doesn't like that, well I'm sorry I didn't conform to what they wanted, but I can't make everyone happy all the time. And someone once told me, I had to love all people in order to love anyone, and in order to love all people, I had to love myself. Now this is all stuff I have probably been fed my entire life... but only now am I starting to take it to heart, and be able to accept it as truth. Pretty heady stuff man. Lol I was at the gym doing my workout when all of this dawned on me... I just sort of stopped and stood there for a moment going "Woah...". Rofl. So I may not be my own biggest fan at this point, but I am making progress. :-)

No comments: