Saturday, November 30, 2002

*Sings* Show me the way to go home.... I'm tired and I wanna go to bed... Had a little drink about and hour ago, and it went straight to my head... Where ever I may roam.. by land or sea or foam (?) , You'll always hear me singing a song... Show me the way to go home...

Hahaha. Ok, so there is a sort of scary cat at work. She is only scary because she is a little spazzy, and about 3 months ago, she randomly freaked out and attacked my hand... and then did it again about 3 hours later when I went back in her cage to prove that it was a fluke. D'oh! Lol, I will just say that catbites suck. Anyway, today the manager decided we could put her upfront, in the adoption cages, once we gave her her distemper shot. So we were talking about our plan to give her the shot, who would hold her, which vaccine we'd use and such, and somehow Wendy, the manager, ended up saying, "I'm not holding her, she's all yours. Patches is your cat" We had been laughing sort of but I told her straight out not to say that any more, and that I would quit the next time I heard that an animal was mine. Lol.
I told her that if anyone, ever again told me an animal was mine, I would walk out the door and never look back because I couldn't go through that again. I think she was a little suprised that I turned on her so quickly. I mean, I didn't go all scary and yelling or anything, I was still chuckling (atleast I hope it wasn't all scary and whatnot) but I wanted her to understand how serious I was. I think I got the point across, because she didn't say it again. LOL. The real test will be if she shares this warning with anyone else in the shelter. Oiy. And she threatened to hunt me down and drag me back if I walked out. Lol. I love feeling that loved and needed. Reminds me that while I am not indespensible, I am difficult to replace, and they would rather not have too. Ahhh such a warm fuzzy feeling. LOL, ok so its certifiable that I am clinical nutso, but too damned bad. Alrighty off I go to go get ready to take my brother to the movies.. such an exciting life I lead.. what a Saturday night.

No comments: