Sunday, December 29, 2002

I have to go the gym tomorrow. I'm a little nervous. I was doing so well, and then I didn't go last week, and for the last 2 weeks I have eaten more chocolate and crud than I care to admit. Not so good now. That first work out is going to be a killer. Lol. Oh well. I fell off the horse and I just get right back on right? Right. *nods matter of factly* Besides, it will give me something to do besides the whole lot of nothing that I like to do. I'm so tired. I should just go to bed. Its 6:30 on a sunday night, and I have tomorrow off, and the whole night ahead of me. Sleeping seems like the best plan however. Funny how over the summer, I would drive home, and sit in my car, avoiding coming in the house for as long as possible. Now, I drive home as quickly as I can because I am so tired. And my stupid body has gone on strike on top of it. Plus I sound like a frog when I talk for like the last month or so. I think its almost time to go to the Dr. and figure out what is wrong with me. LOL. I'm afraid of what they will say. hahaha. "Well we can fix whats wrong with you physically, however, as far as the rest of it goes, you shit out of luck" hehehe. Bah. Sometimes I feel old. Its scary. If I feel old now, what am I going to feel like when I am 50? Maybe I just need to decide not to feel old any more. If I believe I am young and beautiful, than other people will believe I am, and therefore I will be right? Too bad I am the hardest person to convince. haha. *sings* I need a nap tra la la la I need a nap tra la la la I want a nice cozy lovey nap tra la la la I don't want to go in my room and be so alone, tra la la la la la.
there thats my song. How was it?

No comments: