Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy New Year!

Ok so lets here it for resolutions, both ones kept and unkept, and ones that you meant to keep and ones that are doomed to fail right from the word go. I have far too many of them. Here we go.
1a. (Because I already failed it it doesn't count but last week it was going to be my first one) Don't go to the shelter just for this day
( I ended up there around 12:30 at the suggestion of a friend, and then we couldn't talk ourselves out of it, however, going there today helps me keep atleast 2 of my other resolutions)
1B. To Save some $$ this year
2. To take at least one class in something. Possibly like a belly dancing or yoga class, but not entirely positive yet
3. To be a better gym member. (meaning I go 3x's a week more faithfully)
4. To walk atleast 2 days a week, besides going to the gym
5. To flirt unashamedly with atleast 1 guy, and not being completely trashed before trying to flirt.
6. To be better at my job. To work harder, be more dedicated, be better to the animals, the other employees, and the people that we deal with.
7. To find more of a balance in my life.
8. To drop a clothing size before June.
9. To be a better friend, family member, tenant, petowner.
10 (this is a huge one) To be better to myself. Take better care of myself, physically and mentally. On all levels
11. To be neater, more organized, without being too rigid.
12. To take atleast 3 PAID vacation days from work for a break, not for illness or family emergency. (preferrably in a row)
13. To figure myself out a little bit more.
14. To save a little bit more of the world.
15.To not give up!!! To keep fighting my own demons.
16. To really stun and wow just one person. To make them amazed with who I am, who I've become, who I can be.
17. To stick to atleast 4 of these. hahaha
18. To have a better, more exciting, more entertaining New Years Eve.
19. To not give in to being "tired" as much as I do now.
20. To be more open and honest with those that need me to be, while finding a good balance with everyone else.
Ok thats it for now. I may come up with more however. Lol.

No comments: