Sunday, April 13, 2003

I went and saw Phone Booth last nigt. It was pretty good. Its the first movie that I have seen probably in over a year where I didn't check my watch. LOL. Apparenlty I am extremely antsy during movies usually, to the point where my friend was wondering if I simply didn't like watching movies. I like to watch movies. I guess I just don't like to sit still. LOL I think I might try Freddie outside on a harness tomorrow. Depending on the weather, and depending on how he does if I let him out into the hall on it first. Litltle baby steps, or I could screw it up and he could get spooked and he could take off. I don't trust the harness mroe than 75%. The rest has got to be me being able to keep him ok and in control. Its a lot easier to walk a dog than a cat. LOL. Atleast if you have a dog spook on leash you can usually work through it without being attacked. If Freddie spooks I will have to try to catch him, and if he is scared enough he may very well tear me up. I don't know. Maybe I will start with Gita, as Gita is much easier. And tends to be much less nervouse. I also trust Gita's harness more, because Rabbits are not as adept at getting out of harness's as cats are. I'm taking care of my landladies horse now. I went out on wednesday alone, and the cow didn't try to kill me. Woohoo. I had to groom the horse in his stall because it was raining, and the fur tends to stick a lot more if it is wet. Plus, it takes like an hour, and when I went out there, he was already in his stall. I didin't want to drag him outside and make him stand in the rain for an hour. Poor old thing.

No comments: