Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Ok, One more for today. Although these are going to post with this one first, and the other two following it, but if you flip todays around, this would be the last one, not the first. Anyway.
I have taken over the grooming of my landladies horse, Teddy. Today I had to bathe him. It went pretty well. It took me like nearly two hours to bathe and brush him though. I was freaking out there forever. But thats ok. I feel so at peace when I am working on horses. To the point where, even now that I have regular contact with them, when I drive past the different horses on the way to my mom's house, I want to stop and be with them. I don't know why they put me at such peace. Maybe I should find a way to work directly with horses. Its gotta be a hard field to break into (as is any) without any real, quality experience or training. And its another job that I am sure can be hard on the body and on the mind, depending on what the horses you work with are used for. And the only way to make any money in the field is probably to be in the business end of it, or the management end of it, where you will spend more time doing paperwork and dealing with people than you will dealing with the horses directly. I am beginning to think that there is no such thing as a perfect career for me. LOL. *shrugs* Oh well. Too bad so sad I guess. I'll get over it. I always seem to. hahaha

No comments: