Monday, May 05, 2003

ohhh I'm a tired girl this evening. I went to the gym today for the first time in 2-3 weeks. It was good. And I cleaned some, and took care of the horse out back, and then went to the Theraputic riding place. I got to lead the horses for two lessons, out on trail rides. Just got home a little while ago, to find my turtle (still not named) stuck half upside down in the corner of the tank. I thought he was dead, when I dropped him back in the water, he didn't do anything. No swimming or anything, just got pushed away by the filter. So I pulled him out of the water and put him on his rock, thinking I should just throw him out, and feeling bad, but I had to be sure, and then I'm watching him sit on the rock and I thought I might have seen him move his head. But I wasn't sure, because it was so minute, and when you want a dead animal to move, you can always see them move. (or atleast thats been my experience) Anyway... So I leave him there a few minutes and then he starts really moving... just his head at first, but then finally he got up and walked around for a minute and then went back into the water. So tonight I have to rearrange the tank, so he doesn't get stuck tomorrow while I will be gone for 14 hours.

No comments: