Saturday, November 16, 2002

*Does the "I'm gonna be a sexy bitch if it kills me" dance*. I don't know what is going on, but twice this week, I have had random feelings of aggression. Lol. The other night I went for a walk, made it a whole 3 or 4 songs on my walkman feeling ok! woohoo. Anyway, I was feeling rather aggressive, and had all these not so very nice thoughts.. lol And ran down a hill and was doing the "rocky at the top of the stairs" dance. But then a song came on that burst my aggressive bubble and I was glad I was almost home because I would't have been able to keep it up much longer. And then this morning, I was at work, and for almost an hour I was concerned because I was feeling aggressive and argumentative. I was worried that someone would call, or come in and have an attitude, or say something that would make me angry and I wouldn't keep my head. It went away without any real consequences luckily. I haven't felt any real anger/rage in a while now... I have just been too tired. Funny when you realize that over the summer when I was alone, my worries and fears, and sadness made me very angry at times. To the point where I was attacking my steering wheel, or once I even hit this post outside the shelter. Its a column, helps support the over hang infront of the door. I was so freaking out that I hit it, and it actually moved about 2 inches. Lol, then I had to go to the other side, and punch/push it back into place. I mean, I'v had little angers, ya know, like coming home and being mad at my little cousin for... well just about for anything.. (ha bear with me, I haven't had bread in 4 or 5 weeks), but nothing that drives me to go for a jog, or makes me mad enough that I am going to loose my temper. I have been working so hard at keeping it cool for work because we were so short handed, and the manager was fighting off burn out herself, that I just exhausted myself, and when I could let go, I was too damned tired. Lol, well I am still tired, could probably still go to bed now and sleep until I have to go to work in the morning, and then do it again tomorrow. Rofl! With all of my symptoms, if I didn't know better I would swear I was freaking pregnant. Luckily you can't get pregnant though just from standing in a room while someone talks about sex. Oiy, I should probably go to the doctor, and figure out what the heck is wrong with me. Atleast physically anyway. But that would mean #1 going to the doctor, and #2 spending money on something else. It seems that there are always things competing for money. I mean, there is my car to fix, I need a hair cut (going on 3 or 4 yrs now), need to go to the Dr., have christmas and birthdays coming up, need a new bed, and desperatly need some sort of vacation at some point. Even if its only a week or so at my mom's house, staying away from work, and therefor not getting paid. It will never end. Its about time for me to win the lottery or something. Lol. Oh well, I am done ranting now.

No comments: