Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Arg, you know whats annoying? I left the book I am reading at work. Now, I have nothing to read when I go to bed. Well besides the 10 other books I have laying around waiting to be read, but thats not the point. I don't want to start another book until I have finished the other one. It just gets confusing when your reading 2 or 3 different books lol. Plus then I can never decide from night to night which one I want to read. Blah maybe I should just find something better to do than read huh? HA! I didn't say that it was my evil twin really. My legs hurt, I sort of hauled ass on my walk. I need new shoes to go walking in, because mine aren't all that great, and are more skater style than athletic style. There is a big difference in how the inside of a skater shoe and an athletic shoe are made. I just am not always good at buying myself stufff and so haven't bought an extra pair of sneakers yet. Lol. Dude!
When I went to visit my mom last week, I was wearing a pair of my designated "work" jeans. Which means that they are a bit old, and I don't mind too much if they get completely ruined. Well anyway, these jeans were too big for me, like held up by a belt too big. So the next morning my mom asks me when I am leaving for home. I tell her I'm not sure yet. So she's all like, ok well as long as its later so that we can go and get you some pants that fit. She bought me 3 new pairs of jeans! Woohoo go mom. Lol. Anyway, I was stoked and just had to share that.
Heres a band to think about... Big headed todd and the monsters... they are interesting, in a good sorta way. Peace out G.

No comments: