Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Sometimes, I don't know whether to hug my 12 yr old brother, or strangle him. Lol, The other night I took him to go see 8 Crazy Nights , which was better than I thought it would be. Anyway, he has been really supportive of me and going to the gym and whatnot. Which is really cool. So he is sitting there with a bag of popcorn and offers me some. I tell him no thanks. He asks if I really don't want any or if I just can't have any. Lol so I tell him that I can have some if I want to, but that I want to be beautiful more than I want popcorn hahaha. And he just looks at me and no shit sherlock I swear he goes, "Its hard to improve on perfection you know". I didn't say anything for like 2 minutes and then I just go "aaawwwwww yer so nice sometimes!" At which point he laughs and goes "Took you long enough to get it didn't it?" Isn't he nice? If I could just convince him to stop calling me a hooker and a whore and trying to beat me up we'd be all set. Its funny when I think about how when he was 6 yrs old or so, it took me two weeks to teach him to say something other than "oh" when I would say I love you. It started as a homework assignment for Health class. We were to tell someone in our family that we hadn't told in a while that we loved them. I realized I never told/tell anyone that I love them. So I figured it would be easiest with my little brother. Well he just looked at me and said "oh" and walked away. LOL Oiy, the crazy and yet mundane lives we lead.

No comments: