Wednesday, November 20, 2002


Who's your daddy?? Find out @ blackhole


ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Far far from what I was expecting. Oiy. Does this mean I somewhat resemble Lisa? Good golly gosh I guess I hope so when the options are considered. Well lets see, I have similar crazy hair sticking out all over the place, and I used to play the saxaphone, and I did pretty well in school. Oh deary. Lol.

Ok, how many people dream about work....... regularly??? Come on now, raise your hands. Like dream about work regularly enough, and the dreams are real enough, that when you wake up you are truly confused as to whether parts of the dream were real or not? This seems to be an ongoing issue for me. I dreamt last night that I was supposed to work today, and that I had forgotten. And then there were things that were very real about the dream, as in stuff that carried over from yesterday. (only natural I suppose, but still!) So when I did wake up I was like, Oh shit! am I supposed to work today? I sat there for a minute trying to untangle my pajamas from my blankets and sheets, and figured out that I was almost positive that I really did have the day off. The longer I am awake, the more rational reasons I have to support my conclusions. Lol. Like I didn't think I had to work today last night. I didn't think I had to work today until I had already woken up once about an hour before I actually got up. I didn't think I had to work around 7 am. However, when my little cus came and woke me for a ride to school, thats when I thought I had to work. Sleep is supposed to be an escape, the time when you don't have to worry about work, or whatever it is that wears you down right? So what the hell am I doing interrupting my only time that I ever get to stop thinking about the shelter by dreaming about it? I mean, I could give you a few things that I would much rather dream about, tyvm. Oh well, as usual I just don't know. Blah.

No comments: