Monday, December 09, 2002

Friends, Family, and Love.

I wonder if everyone has to actualize what their motivation is. I mean, make it an actual tangible thought, instead of allowing it to be sub-conscious, lay dormant. On days off, I lay there and go what *should* I do today, what do I *have* to do, and what do I *need* to do. I can do things I need to do without much effort. Aka, feed the rabbit, let the cat in and out, or do things that are on my schedule that affect other people such as going to work or the radio show. Things that I *have* to do such as clean, check the mail, pay bills, take a little more motivation. And then the things that I *should* do such as clean the rabbit cage, go to the gym, get out of bed and be productive or act like a normal human being, are a huge battle. I have to lay there and figure out why I should. Today, I got up and did the dishes, because my aunt would be stressed if I didn't. I didn't need or have to do the dishes, they aren't mine, and I have been hoping that someone else would do them. But I don't want my aunt to have any extra stress. So today, she was the motivation for getting out of bed. Because quite frankly, I could have stayed there until tomorrow. First, I tried to blame it on being sick, but then I realized I had the same problem wednesday, and the previous monday, when I wasn't sick. Are there people who live for themselves, instead of searching desperatly for others to live for? Or people who do things just because instead of needing to justify everything? I wonder. Without friends and family, and the animals which I fill my life with, I would have no motivation. If I packed up and moved to a place where I had none of the above, I wouldn't be long for this world at all. It would be over very quickly. I would literally have nothing to live for if someone asked. Heh, atleast now I am able to come up with an answer, even if its half made up and I have to search for a minute to find it. How intersting it could be to see inside the head of a person who was relatively sane and stable eh?

No comments: