Tuesday, December 10, 2002

The night before my 21st birthday I was at a party at my cousins house. It was a suprise party for one of her roomates. Well, I somehow ended up very drunk. LOL. I mean, like, really freaking wasted. Now, I don't drink often, and had only been really drunk once before, but nothing like this. I had decided to say the hell with it, and just give in every time someone told me to take a shot (oops), because I was tired of feeling like me, and quite frankly I wanted to drink all my sadness away. Ha it worked. I ended up drunk enough so that I went upstairs with some people, and ended up smoking some weed (which I had never done before). I was so drunk on my way up the stairs that I couldn't really see well. This guy Nick showed me how to use the pipe and whatnot, and kept telling me it was ok to cough. LOL And then he helped me down the stairs. So my cousin thinks it will be a good idea to take me to the bar (she didn't realize just how drunk I was, and didn't know I had just been smoking on top of it) I was so messed up in the bar that the bouncer threw me out as soon as I walked in. I was just standing there swaying. Hahaha. So we go back to the house, and I sat on the couch, and was given some water. The water was in a glass so I didn't want to hold, I was afraid I would drop it. At one point Nick walks by and I ask him to hand me the water. Lol And then I start rambling on about how he's such a nice guy and whatnot and end up saying I love him. Now granted I meant I loved him in the wow your a nice guy and your wicked cool kind of love, not the I am in love with you and want to tie you up and molest you kind of love, but I was too drunk to explain that and so just apologized for saying it. LOL Well, last weekend was a suprise party for my cousin, and Nick was there. This time I got drunk, but not that drunk. Nick got a bit tipsy this time himself. We are sitting around the kitchen table and he tells me something that just floored me. He told me that he had no life, and that that realization had put him in a deep depression. And then he decided to live his life for others. So now, to make him happy, he helps other people and he is good at it. I was like holy shit someone who thinks the way I do! I didn't realize that there were other people who had that same basic idea. Was definatly something I found very interesting.

No comments: