Friday, December 13, 2002

It has been "another exciting day at the Animal Rescue League" Or year for that matter. Ugh. I think we are cursed, its the only thing that would explain it. Our dog person is out atleast until christmas with an injury, my cat person left early today, and the receptionist ended up in the ER with an allergic reaction to the shelter. We don't know to what exactly, but just something. So I was there for the afternoon with dog kennels to clean, by myself. These people came in and looked at a cat, and the poor lady was crying cus she was so happy that her husband liked the cat and she hugged me. And then they adopted the cat because I like these people and know they are good pet owners because they have adopted from us before, and before they left, both of them gave me a hug and a KOTC. And the lady was still crying. Oh jeepers. I didn't know quite what do to so I just went along with it. LOL. And the receptionist is a touchy person... Like, she touches people. I was sitting at the desk yesterday and she comes over and starts rubbing my shoulders. I didn't know what to do so I simply forced myself not to shrug away. I am not used to anyone touching me ever, and lately, it seems that people are all over me! Ok so whats a normal amount of human contact to everyone else is making me wonder what is going on, but then again, I am used to going months without even so much as a hug or a handshake from family or anyone. So its odd for me. LOL. Then again it seems I am the most untouchable person in the whole (although it may be small) state of RI. Oiy oh well, atleast the dogs/cats like me... or did anyway.

No comments: