Wednesday, January 22, 2003

I went and saw the apartment tonight. Its small, as was expected, but nice. The people are nice, and love animals. They have a horse, a llama, a cow, 4 potbellied pigs, a st.bernard, and 17 cats. Wowzers. I am so nervouse. I think I made a fairly good impression, and the vfact that I work for a no kill shelter floats high in their book. But, I am only 21 and I have no previous landlords. So thats sort of negative. She said she will probably have made a decision by Friday. I still haven't told my aunt. The place is furnished already, so I would have to leave my furniture here. Most of the time this would be pretty ideal, however, unlike most first time renters, the furniture that I have really is mine. Lol not my moms. With the exception of the headboard/bookcase. The lamps, bed, bureau, dresser, bakers rack, book shelf, plant stand and plants are mine. Oh well. I will cross that bridge if I come to it I guess. I also sort of didn't have the nerve to ask if my rabbit was allowed. I mean, theoretically there shouldn't be a problem. 1 its on a farm 2. they already allow the cat, and t3. she specified no dogs, she didn't specify no other pets besides the one cat. But it feels kind of sneaky and dishonest. Ugh OI think I am getting an ulcer, and ciatica to boot. Lol

No comments: