Monday, January 20, 2003

Horoscope (by Astrocenter.com)
Recent completion of one or more long-term goals may cause you to pause today and consider what you're going to aim for next. Don't be afraid to be more ambitious than before, dear Libra, because you've acquired an inner power that gives you more confidence and a stronger belief in yourself. It is belief in our own self-worth that confers the faith to move mountains. Don't be surprised if over the next few months, you find yourself moving a few!

Hmmmm... nice.

I have been looking off and on for an apartment for over a year now. Last week I picked up a paper, and saw this pretty cheap furnished studio apartment with off street parking, 15 min. to URI (which is literally only 3 miles from work), on a small farm, heat and hotwater included for $525/month. It didn't say anything about pets, just said non smokers prefered. Nice huh? Well, I am a procrastinator, and and scared to boot, so o,f course, I waited until yesterday to call. Every other place that seems decent that I have called in the last year has either been already rented out, or they don't allow cats, even though it doesn't say that in the add. So I call this add, totally expecting the same thing. First she tells me its not rentec yet, and then tells me a little more about it. Its in a decent enough neighborhood, located about 15 mins from where I live now, there is no scary driving to get there (which is the main reason I haven't called any that are in Providence). So as I am listening, I am totally going back and forth on wether I should even ask about pets. Everyone keeps telling me not to mention it until after I meet the people, that way they can get a better sense of how responsible I am, and its always harder to turn down someone face to face. And it wouldn't be completely wrong to move in wth the cat and never ask if its ok as long as I never sign anything that says no pets, and don't come to a verbal agreement that pets aren't allowed. Althouhg thats sort of risky with a cat, as they could totally tell me to get out or get rid of the cat once they find out. So I ask if they allow cats...


And they DO!!!! I immediatly told the woman that I work at an animal shelter and that he is a well behaved adult cat and he is extra well taken care of and everything. Lol, I mean she said yes, so I didn't really need to try and tell her how good he was and such, but I didn't want her to reconsider or have any concerns. Lol. So I go see this place on Weds at 5-5:30. I'm so excited.

Woooooooooooooo
hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
or as Jen says Woot! LOL

No comments: