Friday, December 06, 2002

An example of a time when I might want to strangle my brother.
I ask him straight up what he wants for christmas, and what mom and mom's b/f want for christmas. He tells me he just wants cd's and then he tells me he has a list and then he says bye and leaves. D'oh. How am I supposed to know which cd's? I only see him maybe once a month.
Ok and apparently my aunt just thinks she's really funny with the whole making a cd and putting "Adidas" on it and then telling me that she dedicates that song to me and whatnot. It seems I am the family "good child" and completely and totally asexual. Now granted this is entirely my fault. I have never owned a poster of a cute guy, or came home gushing over someone, or even been over heard talking about how cute someone is or whatever it is that *normal* girls do to let their family know they are "guy crazy*. I was always far too conservative and self conscious to do any of that. I just sort of slipped the other night and said something about the guy who works at the gas station. Both my brother and my little cousin start cackling and tell me exactly what I have heard before. "Noone thinks of you like that or thinks that you think like that, because your just not like that... not the dating type" Evil little fuckers I hope they both have to have a catheter inserted by some big scary guy in the ER sometime. >:-P Confounded! Rofl no wonder my mom kept hinting at me to come out of the closet and my older cousin told my mom,aunt, a few of her friends, and lord only knows who else that I was an item with one of the girls at work. Jeepers. I should go out and sleep with every guy I can convince to sleep with me, and be loud and public about it, just to show them all. *laughs evilly* Ok so there are a few problems with that plan. 1. They wouldn't sleep with me 2. I would have actually talk to them first. 3. Ee Gads diseases and pregnancy. I swear my family is far too fertile and we should all be sterilized. 4. I am working on liking myself, and I wouldn't like myself if I thought I was a tramp.
Lol It always seems that the rules either shouldn't apply to me at all, or apply to me only. I don't/wouldn't like myself for doing certain things, however, other people can do them, and I still like and don't judge those people. If I am a work in progress, and all artists are their own hardest critics, and I am my own hardest critic, does that mean I am a peice of art??? hahaha alright I will stop entertaining myself now. blah

No comments: