Thursday, December 05, 2002

Hmmm. Maybe I really am supposed to live in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Montana, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Alaska... Lol. I am not all eskimoy and loving the snow and whatnot and not able to stay out of it, however, I love snuggling up in things that are all warm and snuggly. Like... fleece and flannel and sweatshirts. For the last week/month, I have no concept of time, I have been bundled up like an eskimo. Lol. Two pairs of pants, atleast 2-3 shirts.. its great. The other night I fell asleep in my work out pants, with a pair of jeans over them, a turtle neck, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt. Granted, thats not what I meant to sleep in, but I am regressing out of happyville, and part of that is sleeping in my work clothes it would seem. Anyway, I also do get a kick out of the snow, and how beautiful the sky is on a crisp cool night. The stars are never quite as pretty when its warm out. And who doesn't like to have an 80lb dog that is covered in hair to make a polarbear jealous on their bed? Thats where the expression its a 7 dog night came from. Or atleast supposedly. On nights when it was too cold, the eskimos would bring dogs into the igloo to add body heat. The colder it was outside, the more dogs they would bring inside. Granted that could be a complete lie, as I tend to live in a land of delusion... and sometimes, actually can't remember what was real and what I or someone else made up. Ee Gads I'm one scary chicka. Maybe its time for some prozac and a trip to butler. Oiy lol

No comments: