Thursday, December 05, 2002

Its snowing like crazy outside. We were originally supposed to get 3-6 inches... now they are talking 4-9. Closed early.. like 2 instead of 6 early at work per order of the exec. director. Gotta love that man sometimes. lol. So I was leaving work to check and see if the gym was open (it wasn't because they close from 1-3) and I went to turn around. As I go to pull back onto the road I begin fishtailing. It was in slow motion it seemed... I'm just like oh la de da no big deal lol and then once I stopped fishtailing I was like oh shit I could have gone into a spin and hit the other cars and killed myself and all of them. OIY. Anyway, didn't scare me off the roads though. Went to the store and then back to the gym. Woohoo I won the oatmeal colored fleece hooded jacket. OHhh its so very nice and fleecy and hoody. I love it. I came home and was laying down. I fell asleep and woke up and still didn't know I had fallen asleep. Lol. I slept for like 30 mins. I only realized I had fallen asleep when I looked and saw my cat was next to me asleep instead of laying on my stomach where he had been. And then I looked at my stereo and saw that it was on song 12, instead of on song 3 as it had been. I was like, oh I must have fallen asleep... I didn't even have that woke up from an unplanned nap feeling. I would like to spend the rest of the winter in bed.. no one would mind right? Haha, I was thinking of taking a few days off after christmas.. Maybe going to my moms house for a while. Then I thought, I could just not tell the people I live with that I took time out of work, and just not come out of my room for like a week... they would never notice. Ah the sweet sweet world of delusions.

No comments: